The second #lovewestnorfolk Day will take place, once again, on Valentine’s Day and people are being encouraged to shout loudly and proudly about West Norfolk.
And getting involved in #lovewestnorfolk day couldn’t be easier:
- Join in online on 14 February, tweeting about why you #lovewestnorfolk You can share your thoughts, pictures and film. If you’re a business, organisation, team or school, why not shout about what you do? You can also share posts and pictures on Facebook and Instagram too. And don’t forget to use the hashtag #lovewestnorfolk.
- Why not use the Love West Norfolk ‘selfie’ sign to take a picture and share why you #lovewestnorfolk?
- If you’re a business and haven’t done so already, #lovewestnorfolk is the perfect day to sign the Commitment to West Norfolk and become a Reason to Love West Norfolk.
- Or, why not even hold your own #lovewestnorfolk day celebrations and invite your employees and customers to share just why they #lovewestnorfolk. You could complete your celebrations with locally produced food and drink!
Last year, #lovewestnorfolk Day saw people getting involved from a far afield as Wales and the Midlands and organisers behind the Love West Norfolk campaign are hoping to have a big reach this year too.
Anyone wanting any more information or #lovewestnorfolk materials can get in touch by the social media accounts:
- Twitter: @LoveWestNorfolk
- Facebook: LoveWestNorfolk
- Instagram: love_west_norfolk
- LinkedIn: LoveWestNorfolk
You can get in touch via social media too for a commitment, badges, stickers, or a selfie sign.